Thursday, May 9, 2013

Prologue


In memory of a lost island where the inhabitants only know of its existence, there was a village of beings not so different to us. is almost impossible to find because it is not in this world, neither in this galaxy. My children, though it seems impossible, I was with them. I wish with all my strength back so that someday we could meet your biological parents. He is a good friend of mine which I have already spoken many times, but it ... I dared her to talk to you ever. I remember how he described it before ... She said her hair was black as the dark night of relaxing when he was near the world was fading. They his dark eyes, as bright light of dawn gave a feeling as if every time I saw it was the first time and stopped for a few seconds they wished they were eternal. But certainly all remember that it was the basis of our group, his smile seemed an epidemic of the Middle Ages, inevitably contagious. I sometimes think that everything was like a strange dream and nothing more, sometimes I lose hope and think I will not get any. But I look ahead, I see you and I see everything clear, I know, everything was as real as life itself. Someday I would not be, and you will receive this my writing. I have no doubt that that will not scare you, you might start to change, it is possible that your body is no longer what it was, but I do not know, everything will be in the hands of random genetic . If this happens you need to protect yourself and do not tell it to anyone. If necessary, the whole truth about you, all my experience is the lack of inheritance that I leave you. It's time to know who your parents are. So begin with the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment